The pattern on these sterling silver cufflinks represents the theobromine molecule.
Theobromine, the word comes from the Latin word for the cacao tree : theo, meaning ‘god’, and broma, meaning ‘food’. Together they mean ‘food of the gods’. Theobromine is found in the cacao bean. It’s chocolate of course!
The the deep engraved pattern shows the chocolate molecule in stunning detail and is made from solid sterling silver.
Theobromine is also found in tea leaves and in the guarana plant, but mostly in dark chocolate and also milk chocolate.
▪ Sterling silver
▪ Round T bar with hinge links for secure fit
▪ Face of the link – approx. 20 x12 mm
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
All Emily Alice jewellery comes in beautiful and quality packaging with a description of the molecule.