Gin (Terpineol) Molecule Cufflinks – Sterling Silver
Terpineols are found in gin, thanks to the botanicals (juniper berries etc.) used during the distilling process. These cufflinks are inspired by the shape of a terpineol molecule and represents gin and juniper berries. The terpineols in the drink give the woody and camphorous flavour that is so distinct and recognisable to gin drinkers.
These cufflinks are handmade from sterling silver and the circles on the front of each cufflink depict the gin (terpineol) molecule.
▪ Sterling silver
▪ Round bar with hinge links for secure fit
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally hand crafted by Emily Alice. All Emily Alice jewellery comes in beautiful and quality boxes with a card to describe the molecule.