Phenethylamine Charm Bracelet
This is the molecule that symbolizes that very new, romantic feeling when you first meet someone and fall in love.
Phenethylamine is also known as the ‘love drug’ and is often linked with romantic love and lust. It’s also the chemical found in chocolate which people sometimes suggest could be an aphrodisiac.
The most dainty of all the molecules, this charm bracelet makes for a perfect small token of love. It is beautifully detailed showing all the elements of the molecule with a light-catching polished finish. The charm is smooth and solid.
Wear this piece on its own, or stack it with your other bracelets. You can even collect other molecule bracelets like my Dopamine Charm, Estrogen Charm and others! Also available in sterling silver.
▪ 18k gold or rose gold vermeil.
▪ Secure spring clasp.
▪ Size variations available. (The model wears a small size – med size)
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally handmade by Emily Alice from sterling silver, this makes a wonderful and meaningful gift for yourself or someone else. All jewellery comes in quality boxes with a description of the inspiration.