Chilli Molecule Pendant (Capsiacin)
Capsaicin is found abundantly in chilli peppers and is responsible for that burning sensation and tingling feeling you experience when you indulge in spicy foods! This pendant is inspired by the shape of a capsiacin molecule, it represents spiciness in all its forms.
The chilli molecule (capsiacin) pendant is beautifully detailed showing all the elements of the molecule with a light-catching polished finish.The pendant is solid and is wonderfully tactile and smooth.
Each solid sphere in the design represents a different element of the molecule (carbon, hydrogen etc). See the image above for more information.
This pendant is beautifully made and designed to be loved, but there is an easy returns policy just in case. It’s a great conversation starter too!
▪ 18k Rose or Yellow Gold Vermeil – this is a heavy gold plating over sterling silver.
▪ Secure spring load clasp.
▪ Adjustable chain length. The model wears a 16”-20” chain on the shortest setting.
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund or exchange. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally handmade by Emily Alice from sterling silver, this makes a wonderful and meaningful gift for yourself or someone else. All Emily Alice jewellery comes in quality boxes with a description of the inspiration.