Phenylethylamine Bracelet (Chocolate Molecule!)
This Phenylethylamine Bracelet represents that feeling of romantic love and is handmade from sterling silver. PEA is he hormone of love and lust (and found in chocolate)! The silver links have a polished finish, which really catches the light.
Your jewellery is sure to make an impression – just like the molecule that inspired it! The chemical phenylethylamine (PEA) is the hormone that makes you feel like you are walking on air when you fall in love.
The design of the links in the bracelet depict the phenylethylamine molecule, each circle representing an element that make up the complete molecule. Each link of the phenylethylamine bracelet is carefully shaped to fit your wrist comfortably and the links move freely as you do.
▪ Sterling silver
▪ Secure spring loaded clasp.
▪ Size variations available.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewelry purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 7 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
Part of the Emily Alice, Chain Reactions collection. All jewelry comes in a Emily Alice box with a tag describing the molecule.