Gin Molecule Bracelet/Juniper Molecule Bracelet
Terpineols are found in gin, thanks to the botanicals (juniper berries etc.) used during the distilling process. This bracelet is inspired by the shape of a terpineol molecule and represents gin and juniper berries! The terpineols in the drink give the woody and camphorous flavour that is so distinct and recognisable to gin drinkers.
It is beautifully detailed showing all the elements of the molecule with a light-catching polished finish. The chain is adjustable so you can wear it to fit you as you find most comfortable. The molecule on the bracelet is smooth and solid precious metal.
▪ 18k gold or rose gold vermeil.
▪ Secure spring clasp.
▪ Size variations available. (The model wears a small – med size)
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally handmade by Emily Alice from sterling silver, this makes a wonderful and meaningful gift for yourself or someone else. All jewellery comes in quality boxes with a description of the inspiration.