Dopamine Tie Pin/Brooch
This sterling silver pin represents desire and rewards. Dopamine is a huge part of the reward system, it is what drives you to achieve something and then the great feeling of achievement when you do. It’s also said to be involved in feelings of passion and is said that dopamine is involved in the process that addicts us to each other.
Dopamine is also the chemical known for creating enthusiasm and pleasure.
Designed to be a sophisticated and detailed sculpture of the dopamine molecule. This pin has a lovely weight and a smooth polished feel.
The solid silver spheres each represent a different element of the molecule (carbon, oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen). Each pendant comes with a description of dopamine, making it a thoughtful item to treasure.
▪ Sterling silver pin.
▪ Sterling silver stud back.
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund or exchange. See my shop policies for more details.
Part of the Emily Alice, Chain Reactions collection. All jewellery comes in a Emily Alice box with a tag describing the molecule.