Oxytocin Molecule Bracelet
This wonderful molecule is the bond in all your relationships. It has been described as hormonal superglue and influences us through touch. It bonds us to friends, children, lovers and family. A simple hand-hold can produce that warm fuzzy feeling. What a nice molecule!
The shape of the bracelet is inspired by the oxytocin molecule – each small sphere in the solid shape represents part of the molecule. The molecule part of the bracelet is curved to fit your wrist comfortably, it has a nice weight and it is beautifully polished. It is a stunning and special piece in so many ways. This bracelet is also available in sterling silver.
▪ Entirely precious metals.
▪ Available in rose or yellpw gold vermeil – that’s a heavy 18k gold plating on solid silver.
▪ Adjustable size. The model wears a small medium – adjustable up to 7.5”.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
All items are packaged in beautiful Emily Alice branded boxes and would make ideal and meaningful gifts.
Interested in learning more about oxytocin? Read my blog post Bonds and Love.